What’s In a Name 2017
The tenth annual What’s In A Name challenge is once again hosted by The Worm Hole. I began the fun in 2009 so I’m playing again. I usually manage to finish up this challenge in the first half of the year and this year I am trying to identify books on my shelves now that will fulfill my challenges so that I stick to my TBR stacks.
The rules are simple-Read one book from each category during the year.
The Categories & my TBR hopefuls:
1. A number in numbers (Montana 1948 by Larry Watson)
2. A building (Village School by Miss Read or Going to the Chapel by Rebecca Kelly)
3. A title which has an ‘X’ somewhere in it (The Xibalba Murders by Lyn Hamilton)
4. A compass direction (The Way West by A.B. Guthrie, Jr.)
5. An item/items of cutlery (Recipes and Wooden Spoons by Judy Baer)
6. A title in which at least two words share the same first letter – alliteration! (A Dilly of a Death by Susan Wittig Albert or Terror on Tuesday by Ann Purser)