February is here and it’s time to sign up for Carolyn’s challenge! I did half of this challenge last year and this year I am signing up for it all, both A and B.
**** (A) LIMITLESS PALLET ****
Choose a colour level! Accepted now: Colourful, colour, bright, light, iridescent, iridescence, dark, shade, hue, spectrum, rainbow, prism.
I am choosing Colourful: Any 10 colours!
**** (B) GENTLE SUBJECTS ****
Please complete 1 each, of these 10 subjects. Keep on adding anything that fits for extra points.
(1) STONES~Variations of the word, gems, jewellery, ruins, geological formations.
(2) CHEERFUL~Uplifting, positive messages; conveys pleasant thoughts, images.
(3) NATIONS~Cultures, locations: lakes, towns, even well-known places; fictional included.
(4) PLANTS~Trees, flowers, lawns, fields, grasses, grains, and gardening paraphernalia.
(5) WATER~Water bodies, proper names, closely-connected components: taps, sinks, pools.
(6) SPACE~The sky, its contents, spatial matter, concepts, tools. Star Trek / Star Wars-related.
(7) DAUNTING~Any title that has you thinking: “Oooo! That does not sound good”!
(8) STRUCTURES~A building, its rooms, proper names, any of a structure’s parts.
(9) TIME~Any signifiers of time, like seasons. Any unit-measurers, like watches and calendars.
(10) HUMOROUS~Odd, or anything that gives you a grin. I’ll accept a ‘pun laid on too thick’ grimace too!