What’s In a Name 2018
The eleventh annual What’s In A Name challenge is once again hosted by The Worm Hole. I began the fun in 2009 so I’m playing again, although in keeping with my One Little Word for this year, LIGHTEN, I am carefully evaluating my reading challenges and paring down. This year I am repeating my attempt to identify books on my shelves that will fulfill my challenges so that I stick to my TBR stacks. This was pretty successful last year.
The rules are simple-Read one book from each category during the year.
The Categories & my TBR hopefuls:
1. The word ‘the’ used twice (The Darling Dahlias & the Texas Star by Susan Wittig Albert)
2. A fruit or vegetable (The Beet Queen by Louise Erdrich)
3. A shape (Bedford Square by Anne Perry)
4. A title that begins with Z – can be after ‘The’ or ‘A’ (The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman)
5. A nationality (An Irish Country Doctor by Patrick Taylor)
6. A season (Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah)