Since we had cut up all those lovely little kits, our first sewing day we got right to the sewing and managed to get two blocks finished. The first block is the Flag block and you can already see our styles emerge. Terry found some fabric in her stash with words on it and some of us used that. This block goes in the upper left corner. Then we tackled the Sun block which goes in the upper right corner. Fascinating fact: ShaRee used 3 different fabrics, I used 4, and Terry used 2 fabrics. We sometimes make completely independent choices, as here, but some of our upcoming blocks will be more similar. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out in the end! Our goal is to have these finished for Alpine Days in August 2016.
blocks by Terry